Wow. That *is* a perfect pair of songs. I think I like the dude's voice from Safetysuit better, though. The chorus of Unbeautiful is awesome, though. I could get used to singing that. ;)
Oh hey! Remember how my nickname up here is Addie? Well, just change Annie to Addie, and I've got my own awesome Safetysuit song! :D
p.s. the verification word for this comment is "frumpo". Waaaaa.. you did that on purpose!
2 comments:
Wow. That *is* a perfect pair of songs. I think I like the dude's voice from Safetysuit better, though. The chorus of Unbeautiful is awesome, though. I could get used to singing that. ;)
Oh hey! Remember how my nickname up here is Addie? Well, just change Annie to Addie, and I've got my own awesome Safetysuit song! :D
p.s. the verification word for this comment is "frumpo". Waaaaa.. you did that on purpose!
Ooh, perfect pair, indeed!!! Thanks for sharing :)
Hope you're doing better, darling!
Post a Comment