Julianna: *bestows six-year-old embrace and leans in close*
*whispers*
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Henri: Goats are like boys. Even the ones you like are stupid.
2 year-old at church: *views the state of my jacket in panic* Zip, zip, ZIP!!
Mercy: My phone is stupid.
Me: Um. You don't have a phone.
Mercy: Well, you don't have a *face*.
Essie: *watching a commercial on TV* BUT WAIT!! Call in the next thirty seconds and we'll throw in my GRANDMOTHER! (She knits!) And DOUBLE the offer! And if you order FIVE of our fabulous sets we'll double THAT offer for FREE! With TWO grandmothers!...(five minutes later)...That's a total of twelve grandmothers and EIGHT Polish freedom fighters! DON'T MISS IT!!
Juliet: The problem with visiting the Franklins is that all the best quotables are un-postable.
(we blame Christine)
(our story and we're sticking to it)
3 comments:
*grin* I love your family :)
(I filled the last pages of my florilegium with quotes from our visit, but I put a header that says: "Content Rated PG-13. Blame Christine.")
*dies* Wow. Essie is the best, I gotta say. Mhm, yeah.
Hmmm...Rex actually does eat like a goat. Interesting observation.
Post a Comment