European street fashion - researching wardrobe for my upcoming trip. (Don't want to stand out too much, you know.) This website is the coolest! Strange, fantastic people. Wow.
Thought I'd share with those of you who appreciate the crazier, but also more practical, side of the fashion industry.
These first two are just great - pretty simple.
http://streetpeeper.com/fashion/zanna-roberts-suno?city=paris
http://streetpeeper.com/fashion/jane-keltner-de-valle-paris?city=paris
This one not so much. Um. Hat? And you forgot your clothes.
http://streetpeeper.com/fashion/paris-menswear-shows?city=paris
Hat again. Love!
http://streetpeeper.com/fashion/maxi-skirt-paris?city=paris
Shoes, YES!
http://streetpeeper.com/fashion/paris-camel-and-black-leather?city=paris
Skirt. Ballerina jellyfish. Four golden stars!
http://streetpeeper.com/fashion/spiky-forearms-london?city=london
Conclusions:
A. I live in the wrong city or continent or something. Or I'm just surrounded by too many cows.
B. I need some baggy menswear pants, and more socks. Lots of socks.
C. If people can wear designer and look like they shopped at a thrift store, then I can shop at a thrift store and look like I'm wearing designer, right? Of course right.
D. I can't wait for Paris!
1 comment:
First of all, YAY! A post! :) Second of all, I love that site! And I totally vote for the yellow skirt and striped top look. You would definitely rock it. :)
More socks!
Post a Comment