(I'm gonna pull a Faith, here, so bear with me, lol!!)
This song right here is stuck in my head, and has been for the last week and a half. While hopelessly sappy, entirely shallow, and drippingly sentimental, I keep returning to it. IT'S ADORABLE, OKAY? So if you're not into mushy and girly...don't watch it. But if you are...you're in for a treat.
And just as an aside, this song has earned my adopted brother Drew his latest name. He just cringes when Em and I turn around and sing "Marry me, Drewliet!"
Classic.
3 comments:
Um yes. It's soooooo adorable. Gosh.
(P.S. The word verification code: narfy. Classic.)
lol You pulled a Faith! Yaaaay! *is so proud*
Aww that's a really cute song!! Have you heard her song Mary's Song (Oh My My My)? I *love* that song. It reminds me a lot of the Swan Princess story, actually. :) Taylor Swift likes doing songs like this, I think.
OH MY GOODNESS. I love that song WAAYYYY too much.
I love My My My, too. And A Place In This World, and Cold As You. Great songs.
Post a Comment