So, Katie Beth tagged me to write six random things. Foolish decision on her part. Poor dear.
1. It's pretty much freezing today. A hot chocolate sort of day.
2. L.M. Montgomery makes me happy in all her sentimentalism.
3. THE WEEKEND COMETH!
4. I need new shoes that don't smell like dead people. Gas...shoes...gas...shoes...?
Okay, fine, shoes. That way I can walk to school so I won't need the gas.
5. Hulk is on my list of stupid movie wanna-see's. Even though there's no way it's gonna be as amazing as Iron Man.
6. I'm going to a football game tomorrow. For the first time EVER. Yes, college has poisoned me. Now, this doesn't mean that I'll know what the heck is going on. Or that I'll even enjoy myself. It is merely an excess of school spirit felt exclusively on homecoming weekend.
There 'tis. And I tag...hmm....Maude. Addie. Julietta. Have fun. :-)
3 comments:
Huh. Was not.
In other news, I went to Ethan and Caleb's football game last night. They lost, and I got mad (but not as mad as they did), but it was still awesome.
All three of you were mad at the same time?
Maybe I'm glad I live halfway across the country.
Yeah. It was epic.
Post a Comment