Thursday, December 11, 2008

Found While Cleaning out Desk

(just to give you a taste of what stress does to Grace)

~TO DO ~

1. Purchase 6 binders, 6 notebooks

2. Print: Staff Paper

3. Find: Social Security card *

4. Check e-mail for math assignment

5. Make cookies

6. Read speech assignment

7. Read theory assignment

8. Re-write math notes

9. Do aural skillz homework

10. Take your left leg. Throw it over your shoulder like a scarf.

11. Relaaaaaax...

12. But wait! There's more!

13. Pay E back

14. Read accompanying handout.

And one wonders how much I could've accomplished in the time it took me to write this.

* Yes, I did lose it. Two, in fact. Yes, I have skills. Thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Addie said...

I love the way you write to do lists, Grace Anne. I'm going the revolutionize the way I do it now, and become your follower. Quoting Brian Regan ALL THE WAY HOME!! *throws punch into the air triumphantly* Ow! I think I dislocated my shoulder...