In case you were wondering, this really is what goes on of an evening around here..
Andrew (watching the Kit Movie with his dear baby sister): *comes to an especially American Girl Movie Moment* I.AM.GOING.TO.RALPH!!
Kate and I love to play duets on the piano. Meaning, Kate foolishly chooses to accompany herself rather than seeking my expert assistance. Out of revenge, I plunk down on the upper end of the piano bench and provide upper-register a-tonal accompaniment. Occasionaly I throw in a background vocal or two, but only when the Spirit moves me.
Essie: *calmly removes sock, attempts to stuff in my mouth* You sound like a dead cat.
Me: Dead cat? Surely not. I can't be that bad.
Essie: *considers*Nooo...okay. You sound like a dying cat. Which is probably worse, but whatever.
Yeah. We are that amazing.
2 comments:
Y'all ARE that amazing. I wanna see it for myself. ;-)
MAN! I miss your family!
Post a Comment