Kate, Hannah, Faith, Robert, George and I went to an amusement park for the day. And such followed:
~
(In the car on the way up)
Kate: *reading a sign* “Lil Boo’s Fireworks”!!
Robert: That’s just terrible. Why would somebody want to be called that? Awful.
Kate: Hehe. Lil Boo, watch the road!
~
Me: *hikes up drastically huge shorts* Man, I look like I’m wearing my boyfriend’s clothes!
Kate: Well, maybe now people will think you actually *have* a boyfriend.
~
Kate: *drinks out of my water bottle and hands it back*
Me: Ick, now it tastes like your lip gloss!
George: Grace Anne, how do *you* know what her *lip gloss* tastes like?!
~
Robert: I almost just got strangled by that girl’s necklace thing!
*silence*
Me: Robert, there’s no way you’re explaining your way out of this one.
~
Standing in line for a ride, trying to figure out how not to lose my personal belongings. After some lively discussion, I decide to hold my phone in my teeth.
Faith: *turns around, registers shock* Grace, who are you mad at *now*?
3 comments:
:) :)
SO FUN!
Hilarious, Grace. :D :D
Ugh. I so wish I could have come. Oh well. Productivity over fun, right...?
No.
:-D
Post a Comment