Thursday, June 11, 2009

June Songs

I notice a pattern here. :-)

OK - Holly Conlan
And now I'm confused on top of it all
I was ready to lose and ready to fall.
And something about the way you look at me
Makes it feel okay.
Makes it feel okay.

Brand New Day - Joshua Radin
It’s a brand new day
The sun is shinning
It’s a brand new day
For the first time
In such a long long time
I know I’ll be ok

(I just found this song on my iTunes, having bought it a while ago and then forgotten about it. And suddenly everyone loves it. Weird.)

Pony (It's OK) - Erin McCarley
You're fifteen miles over the speed
You're going fast as you can after your daydream
On your mark, get set, you hurry away
And have a serious talk with your champagne.

1 comment:

Mercy Call said...

Josh Radin refreshes me on hot summer days. he has this magic...