Sunday, September 7, 2008

*bursts upon wondering world*

So. Here I am. At Blogspot. For several reasons.

1. I'm impulsive like that.

2. I follow crowds shamelessly. I'm the type that would jump off the Brooklyn Bridge (to quote my mother) just because everyone else did. And since no bridges of particular convenience for jumping made themselves available, I chose Blogger instead.

3. I like commenting on my friends' blogs. And evil blogger doesn't want me to unless I join the ranks. Narrow-minded communists.

4. Xanga is *thoroughly* dead. Which is partly my fault; I guess I spend too much time jumping off bridges to be a faithful globally-known blogger.

5. I'm loud. And I need an outlet. Expect lots of screaming.

Yup. Here I is. Adore me.

14 comments:

Juliet SN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliet SN said...

Oh, we adore you, Grace Anne, and offer you oblations ;-)

Welcome! Two people converted in one day, wow, it must be something in the air...

Now you have no excuse not to comment on my blog. *grin*

*hug hug*

Katie Beth said...

I'm so happy to see you. :-D

Juliet, actually, I've been pondering the switch for some time. The header was what was holding me up. :-P

Juliet SN said...

Lol! That's why it took me so long, I agonized over my layout ;)

abi bechard said...

and... if you have gmail you can use the reader to keep track of all these blogs... it's like amazingness

Ethan B. said...

This was the last safe area in Blogdom...

No longer.

Katie Beth said...

Not like you're ever ON here, Eth. ;-)

Mercy Call said...

GERTRUDE!
you are THE biggest copy-cat I have ever seen!
this was SO my Idea. even though I joined after you--the intention hit me first!

whatever.

I killed a vampire yesterday. be proud.

Noble W. said...

*adores Grace Anne*

Resolutely_Me said...

lol.

Shannon said...

Grace Anne! (I feel slightly stalkerish. *ahem*) I found your blog on KBee's blog. I have to admit, I find your personality hilarious and extremely entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading this. ;-) I still think your family should get a puppy TOO. ;-)

Denise Therese said...

Yeah, here you is... ;o)

Christine said...

Who invited you into Blogdom?

UndercoverBlonde said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, peoples!! I appreciate y'all. :-)