So, when we make too many cookies in our outrageous jubilation over renewed electricity, we head around the neighborhood with saran-wrapped plates and little bundles of happiness. 'Cause we're nice like that.
BUT. Some people just don't appreciate having cookies thrown in their face at ten in the evening. Especially when they're asleep. And the lights are out. And rude people decide they need cookies anyhow. The nerve.
However, despite rejection and sleepy people, we manage to keep a positive and realistic view of life. As evidenced by my optimistic roommate.
"They probably think we're vampires. *growls* COOKIES??"
6 comments:
LOL! Grace Anne, if it's any consolation, our family would have welcomed y'alls cookies with OPEN arms.
Even if you were vampires.
;-)
Love you muchly!
(and you neeeeed to send me your address, darling, there's a DVD screaming out, "GRACE ANNE!" here)
*dies*
You have electricity?!
I'm doing class from my laptop (which isn't new, I usually do anyways), BUT, I'm using the car inverter...as is Mom. *grin*
They would have been HAPPY if you were vampires.
hmmmm...I don't get it. what's wrong with those people?!? doesn't sugar fix every problem? :-)
You can pass them out to all the cute boys in the caffeteria. ;)
Faith. There are something like a record of three cute guys in the entire school. Which is tragic.
I'm in a pine-pollen infested wasteland.
HELP.
Post a Comment