Awww, *hands you a cup of tea*Get better soon!
Um. Cough drop?Didn't we agree that is the equivalent of wanting to date a vampire? Or worse, a football player?
Thanks, Juliet. :-)Maybe *you* decided that, Eth. But cough drops save my life. I would not have survived this week without them. REALLY.
Get better soon, Grace! And I'll be praying for y'all tomorrow, whatwith Hurricane Ike so near at hand. ... take pictures for me!! :D
*slaps Gertrude* NO COUGH DROPS!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww, *hands you a cup of tea*
Get better soon!
Um. Cough drop?
Didn't we agree that is the equivalent of wanting to date a vampire? Or worse, a football player?
Thanks, Juliet. :-)
Maybe *you* decided that, Eth. But cough drops save my life. I would not have survived this week without them. REALLY.
Get better soon, Grace! And I'll be praying for y'all tomorrow, whatwith Hurricane Ike so near at hand.
... take pictures for me!! :D
*slaps Gertrude*
NO COUGH DROPS!
Post a Comment